This one-day program is aimed at providing companies with tools to develop an IP strategy to support expanded export sales and increased global business activities, while avoiding the pitfalls of IP theft and abuse. The program is open to companies of all sizes in all industries located across the United States. The program is being supported by the East Michigan District Export Council (DEC), USPTO’s Washington and Detroit offices, the U.S. Commercial Service in Michigan, and Wayne State University Law School, which participates in USPTO’s patent law clinic program.
- What’s New in the World of Patents
- Developing a Global Intellectual Property Strategy
- “One-Stop Shopping”: International Patent & Trademark Filing
- Global IP Strategy: Where Does China Fit In?
- Theft of U.S. Trade Secrets – A Major Threat
- Intellectual Property Developments in the European Union: Highlights
- US Government Resources